Monday, October 12, 2009

Kid Photo Shoot







Today I had to have a photo shoot with a child between the ages 0f 1-6. I decided to take pictures of my 5 year old niece Abby White! She was shy at first but once I gave her a gift with all kinds of girly stuff she did exactly what we told here!! I would like to thank Amy White, Abby's mother for letting me borrow her, and I would also like to thank everyone who assisted in the photo shoot! I had a lot of fun and learned so much while helping others shoot there kids. Some ages are better to work with than others! I also learned how to set up a paper backdrop today which was nice to learn so that we can use them from now on!!

1 comment:

  1. nice job with your portraits, I like the second one where Abby is playing with her hair not really paying attention to the camera..nice shot.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!